Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Moriah's Story

The girls have journaled a bit over the last few weeks, and tonight I have permission from Moriah to share from her journal. I'm not sure, but in the official world of blogging I think Moriah would be called a guest blogger? Here are some excerpts from Moriah's journal:

When we crashed I shut my eyes but I heard Aiden screaming and I heard the crash. I was worried and scared at the same time. I just did not know what to do and so the only thing I thought of was to pray and so I did and after I prayed, I cried because I was scared and I wasn't sure if mom and dad were alive.

When Dad came to Grandma's I was thrilled! I hugged him and we just talked. We visited many times and for days I was wondering when we could eat here (at home) and not have to visit every night. Finally my wish came true and dad came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment