Friday, October 12, 2012

The County Fair

Moriah came to me one day this summer and said "Grandma and I have set a goal of going to the county fair every day this year."
That's our Moriah! She's an ambitious one!

Later I mentioned to Ryan that we may want to clarify our idea of "setting goals" with the girls; and then I listened to the girls share their plan of what they would see on each day of the week. After they finished telling me their plan Moriah said, "The best thing about going everyday is that I don't have to pick only ONE treat! I can get one everyday!"
Ahhhh, the real reason behind that ambitious goal!
That's my girl!

When fair week arrived they were dedicated to accomplish what they had set out to do and they even let their brother join them for a day or two! I'm not sure who was more excited, the girls or Grandma as they set out each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment