Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Break 2012 Begins!


One reason we love homeschooling?
Vacation in October!
Destination: Orlando!
My sister and her husband graciously invited us to help them use some time share points that they had been given, and we graciously accepted!

We found an amazing deal on Allegiant air out of Grand Rapids and the kids were excited to be flying!
I was excited to NOT be driving!

The one downside was that Ryan had to stay back a few days to work. He joined us later. Something about not wanting to take off of work too long after being off for a year and a half...:)
Besides, he wasn't sure how much "vacation" he was able to handle just yet!

Aiden was super excited and as we were waiting for take off he shouted,
"So how much longer till we blast off?"
The people around us chuckled and I heard one woman say, "We're not in a rocket, just an airplane!"
Once the plane began to taxi down the runway he just giggled with excitement!
From the air he had an amazing view!!

In just a few hours we would be with my mom, my sister, my brother in law and my niece in Orlando!



No comments:

Post a Comment