Saturday, November 17, 2012

Cinderella's Castle


Everyone wants a picture in front of Cinderella's Castle.
For some reason this was not an easy task for our family.
We made many attempts at great castle shots....here are some of them.


Mom with her grandkids, the 2 youngest aren't looking at the camera.

Sisters!
Emma tried to smile, but you can tell she's thinking about all the people around her.

Tried again, but Aiden was too busy checking out the map.

Not a bad photo, but we're missing some of our group!

Little blurry and dark, but love the view of the castle from here.
Emma took this one for me.

Me and my Prince Charming.
Not bad, but the castle looks crooked.
We did a second take, and it was still crooked.
Emma said, "The castle must be crooked."

Me and my little Prince Charming.
He agreed to take this picture with me if I would do another pose for him.
Wouldn't you know the castle wasn't crooked for his pose?

No comments:

Post a Comment