Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Today's the day when everyone says this, but I do have the best mom in the world! I'm so thankful for my mom, and for all the wonderful things she has done for us!

Here's just a few great things about my mom:

She is one of the most generous people I know! Numerous times she has given of herself for her children, and for others as well. For example, she was not able to help us pay for our wedding as much as she would have liked. Just before the wedding I went into the florist to settle our bill and the florist told me that my mom had been coming in every week to put money on our account.

She's really funny and she's able to laugh at herself! Of course my sisters and I love to laugh with her, not at her!

She is thoughtful! She never forgets a birthday, anniversary or a thank you! She sends many notes, cards and letters to many people!

She loves the Lord with all her heart! She has a desire to please Him in all that she does and that makes her so beautiful!!

I love you mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment