- Ryan had 3 days of physical therapy this week. He is doing well, but he is achey/sore most of the time. His mouth still does not open very wide, and he really would like to be able to just open up and eat some good food he's craving!!
- Yesterday, March 12, marked 15 years since our first date together!! Yep, 15 years!!
- The girls both won their basketball games yesterday! They both played well! Ryan and the girls are hoping he will be able to make it to a game, but for now he watches video footage. He didn't miss a game last year, so this is just another adjustment we have to get used to!
- Aiden likes to play tackle with daddy, and thankfully daddy is getting stronger! The other day Aiden came into our room where Ryan was doing his exercises, and after closing the door he asked, "Should we tack Daddy?"
- This week in school we are studying Africa, and more specifically, the country of Kenya. One of the good books we have read is The Kenya ABC's, a book about the people and places of Kenya. We are also reading various African folk tales, as well as books about zebras, lions and other African animals. We have also been learning about the life of Africa's trailblazer, David Livingstone. In math, Moriah has started to learn how to solve equations and Emma has been learning about the diameter and radius of circles. In grammar, Emma has been studying prepositions, and Moriah is learning about the various types of verbs.
- Tomorrow is our 13th wedding anniversary, and we'll be celebrating by going to physical therapy and a doctor's appointment! We plan to squeeze in a lunch date between appointments!
Sunday, March 13, 2011
The Weekend Update
Here's the latest happenings in the Roman household: