Monday, August 27, 2012

Redneck Reunion

Have you seen the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding?
You know the big, loud family?
Well, that is my family.
Except we're not Greek.

Last month my aunt and her family hosted a Redneck Family Reunion.
We missed the reunion last year so this year I was very excited to be able to go and visit with my family.
My mom comes from a family of 10 siblings and 8 of the 10 were able to be at the reunion.

We had the chance to see many family members that we haven't seen since before the accident, and we were able to meet many new addtions!

Like sweet little Marissa.

Ryan visiting with my uncle and cousin.

Texas family!
And Missouri too :)
So glad they made the trip!

My silly girl sporting a mustache and carrying water balloons.
Daddy's helping tie her ammo.

The boys working on the piggie!

You might be a redneck if.....
you like to "ride the mingo!"
If this is your family, you just might be a redneck!

Us from Aiden's view.
After he took it he looked at the photo on the camera and said, "Oh, it's a good one! I like it!"

Our immediate family, minus my sister Liz and her family.
First cousins.
There were a few more there, but we missed them for the picture.

Oh, the memories made with these girls (and Liz!)
Children of the first cousins.

This is my family! They may be rednecks, but I love them!
Even though we are miles apart, they were there to rally around us in our time of need.
They encouraged us, prayed for us and just loved us!
Thanks family! We love you so much!




2 comments:

  1. I like how you said oh the memories we made w/ these girls and Brian is right smack dab in the middle of the picture! You got some great pics!!

    ReplyDelete