Friday, August 3, 2012

Looking for a Good Mechanic?

Looks like Aiden may have an interest in being a mechanic someday.
He found a book at the library about the different parts of cars.
He really likes it!
For some reason, his mom was not as excited as he was about reading the car part book several times a day.
Occasionally he will ask something like, "Now what do the spark plugs do again?" as he hands me the book.
One day I found him outside with the book by his Hot Wheels Jeep.
He'd look at the book, and then lift the hood and try to find the matching parts in his Jeep.
Wouldn't you know, this mama has a sudden, growing interest in all the parts of a car?
Yep, mufflers, engines, spark plugs, brakes, and fuel pumps are now one of my favorite things to read about!
Good thing Aiden found that book!
And he wants me to read it to him again, and again, and again!


2 comments:

  1. There can never be too many honest mechanics. I would go to Aiden for sure.

    ReplyDelete